Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcome 2013

My new mug & new motto

Happy New Year everyone! Welcome 2013! May you be a prosperous, healthy & lucky year for all.

Holidays, visitors, dinners, parties, decorating, cooking, baking, wrapping, cleaning, fiscal cliffs, traumas in the news, community events, weather watches....it just all seems to be one big whirlwind of activity from Thanksgiving to New Year's. So much to do. So much to think about.

I need a nap. Then I need to get organized.

Onward into 2013 we go!


© Copyright 2013 Mountain Harvest Basket

5 comments:

Hardware Bob said...

Great motto on that cup,

now to get busy with making 2013 a great year for everyone. Subdue when you can.

CaliforniaGrammy said...

It all seems like such a blur to me too. Happy New Year to you and yours!

greekwitch said...

Thank you so much for all your positivity and support as well as the reiki! You are so sweet!!! Have a blessed day!

greekwitch said...

I loved your comment! Especially the part where you told me i should fill my own cup first! You are always so sweet!
Lots of hugs!!

greekwitch said...

Thank my sweet Jen! Have a magical day!